Sunday, October 9, 2011


Variations on a theme


It's fun for me to see these three paintings together, which can only happen here! The first one sold almost immediately and went to Georgia. The second  was purchased at my art show in Litchfield. After the show I missed having the whale watching over me from behind the greenery....so I painted the third. I've been listening to suggestions to write a children's story about why the whale keeps showing up. So I'm pondering... Who did invite the whale OR was he there all the time before any of the other critters showed up? Hmmmmmmmm.




                                         Who Invited the Whale?

                                                                     SOLD








Who Invited the Whale Again?

                                                                 SOLD


Who Keeps Inviting the Whale?

22 x 28

$300

Sold












No comments: